Friday, June 27, 2008

Flights

Well, both my flights got off without a hitch...and I had an empty row each leg. My hopes of an upgrade were dashed by a bunch of free-loadin' crew members. Food was gawd-offal! But it went quickly and we got there 40 minutes early. The Alps were amazingly clear however my camera was trapped in a overhead bin that was covered by a curtain draiped around the last row so that the crew could sleep...I will try to get a snapshot on the way back.

And whoever thought of building a city in a swamp should be smacked! It is so friggin' hot and muggy it is awful. Mind you the city is pretty...

Made it to Koper and my hopes of it being cool are prety much shot...to give you an idea of just how hot it is...i saw a cat on fire, running down the street...followed by a dog, also on fire!

OK next time involves pics!

No comments: